Wednesday 30 July 2014

Aloha

Have you been to the Aloha Fair yet? It started on 28th of July and will run till 11th of August. I visited there shortly last night but unfortunately it was to laggy for me and my viewer kept freezing all the time. I gave up after my 2nd crash LOL. I will have another go later when there is less traffic. I managed to, however, grab a few gifts and I will be sharing them with you guys.
The dress, shape, necklace and hair flower are gifts at the fair. The hair is a group gift from LeLutka, Sienna Fatpack. The skin a gift for SL Freebies&Offers group from Genesis Creations, comes with 4 different skin colours and the sandals from BWC CLUB.

 Dress: Iris - Silk Dreams Fashions (Free gift/Aloha Fair)
Shape: Amora - [BELISSIMA] (Free gift/Aloha fair)
Hair Flower: Hibiscus - D-Style (Free gift/Aloha Fair)
Necklace: Aloha Necklace - Candy Nail (Free gift/Aloha Fair)
Hair: Sienna(Jessica) - LeLutka (Group gift/Free to join)
Skin: Pria Summer Exclusive(Peach)- Genesis Creations (Free gift for SL F&O/Free to join)
Sandals: BWC Club (Group gift/Free to join)

A friend of mine has been doing the Battle of the Sexes 2: HIM hunt and agreed to pose with me to show some of the gifts. The skin, jacket+shirt combo and pants are gifts from the hunt. The sunglasses are a free group gift. The shoes are part of an outfit from Sin Original.


Skin: Judas - 7 Deadly s{K}ins (Battle of the Sexes hunt gift)
Shape: Jaquim - [TF] (Old hunt gift)
Hair: Kelvin - [Atro Patena] (Old subscriber gift)
Sunglasses: :SZD: (Group gift)
Jacket+Shirt: AMERICAN BAZAAR (Battle of the Sexes hunt gift)
Pants: YOLO Pants - *Deadly Mouse* (Battle of the Sexes hunt gift)
Shoes: Sin Original
 

No comments:

Post a Comment