Wednesday 8 October 2014

Halloween is coming

Seeing as it's already October, I decided to show you some of my favourite Halloween outfits I have come across recently. 

Last week, I had a dream about a Dr Who episode(The Empty Child) where I was Rose instead of Billie Piper LOL. The next morning when I logged in, I found out Jazzitude had released their October group gift and guess what it was? Tardis Dress! Bizarre coincidence! The outfit includes: Headband, Dress(mesh), Mary Jane shoes and Spinning Tardis and Planets(Not in the pictures)
Dress: Tardis - Jazzitude (Group gift/Free to join)
Skin: Lorelay - .::WoW Skins::. (Group gift/350L to join)
Hair: Tied to Me - MOON Hair (Older GG/Free to join)


The next halloween outfit is Black Cat. I looooove cats. Me and my partner(RL and SL) breed KittyCats in SL. I used to also have a long haired black cat in RL but I left her with my parents when I moved from Finland to Australia 2 years ago. I still see her once a week when I talk to my parents on skype. She's running and jumping around in the background.
 This outfit comes with leotard, arm warmers, stockings, ears, tail, boots, eyes, whiskers and eyeliner. It comes with appliers for Lolas Tango, PhatAzz and Slink.
 Costume: Black Cat - Jazzitude (199L)
Hair: Beatrice - Tameless
Skin:
Lorelay - .::WoW Skins::. (Group gift/350L to join)

The last outfit is a Zombie Killer one. The outfit includes: pants, boots, top(mesh), gasmask. It comes with appliers for PhatAzz and Slink Physique. It's the perfect outfit to wear when fighting zombies. 



Outfit: Zombie Killer - Jazzitude (199L)
Skin: Lorelay - .::WoW Skins::. (Group gift/350L to join)
Hair: Lunatic Fits - MOON Hair (Older GG/Free to join)
Hair Base: Stripe 3 - KMADD 

No comments:

Post a Comment