Tuesday 18 November 2014

Winter Spirit


Winter.. I love snow. Probably because I rarely get to see any here in Australia. I used to hate it when I still lived in Finland, mainly because we had it from november-ish to april-ish. 

I found this gorgeous crystal cave at the North Pole Village on Porvoo sim. There are other fun things there too, like Santa's Workshop so go check it out!

This adorable pink coat is the November group gift from Sugar Button Boutique. My shoes are a group gift for SL Frees and Offers group from Like Designs(And no, my toes weren't frozen after the photo shoot). My hair is from Rowne and skin from WoW Skins.



Coat: Wool fur trim coat - Sugar Button Boutique (Group gift/Free to join)
Skin: Poly - .::WoW Skins::. (Group gift/350L to join)
Hair: Agathe - Rowne (Group gift/350L to join)
Shoes: Wrapped Up - LIKE DESIGN (Group gift for SL F&O/Free to join)

No comments:

Post a Comment