Tuesday 2 December 2014

Hot Chocolate Princess

The owner of Crazy Kitty decided to give 200L store credit for her VIP group members for thanksgiving and I ran there to grab it! With the credit, I bought this gorgeous outfit! The outfit cost 300L and includes goggles, bracelets, jacket, top, skirt, garter, legwarmers and heels for Slink High feet. The top comes in 2 different lengths, I am showing the short one.

My hair is free group gift from (red)Mint, my skin a free group gift from SL Frees&Offers group from Genesis Creations and the pose is a subscriber gift from Label Motion and comes with 4 different flavour hot drinks and each has a different holding pose.



Hair: GG 11'14 - (red)Mint (Group gift/Free to join)
Skin: Alara Harvest(Peach) - Genesis Creation (Gift for SL F&O/Free to join)
Outfit: Love Your Princess - *CK* Crazy Kitty (300L)
Pose: My Hot Drink(Hot Chocolate) - Label Motion (Free subscriber gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment