Friday 12 December 2014

Safari

I've always wanted to go to Africa and to see the wild animals on a safari. It's just not the same, seeing all the lions, elephants and giraffes in a zoo. Besides, the Zoo back in Finland doesn't even have giraffes and elephants(I'm guessing the climate is too cold) so the first time I saw them was when I came to Australia.

My outfit today is built around this gorgeous Tiger necklace from Kitty Moon at the Jewelry & Accessory Expo 2014. I paired it with this Dress and shoes from Sky and it is a gift for the Womenstuff hunt. The shoes are for Slink High feet. My hair is a christmas gift from DamselFly for the We <3 Role Play group.



Dress and shoes: Daneen - Sky (Womenstuff hunt/1L)
Necklace: Safari Tiger Choker - Kitty Moon@Jewellery Expo
Hair: Ivey - DamselFly (We <3 RolePlay gift)
Skin: Poison - .::WoW Skins::. 

No comments:

Post a Comment