Monday 15 December 2014

Winter Serenity

Jazzitude has been around for 3 years and to celebrate that and her wedding on Saturday, Jazzy has hidden a wedding cake in her store. Wear your Jazzitude group tag, find the cake and get this gorgeous dress for free! It is mesh and comes in 5 sizes and included the gloves!

I want to congratulate Jazzy on her wedding! I hope you have a long and happy future together!  

The hair I'm wearing is a free gift from Exxess for everybody, it comes with the ear muffs and 2 colour change huds for the hair. My eyeshadow is a free gift from #adored for the KittyCats! Advent calender and my skin is from WoW Skins.





Dress: Carrie's Serenity - Jazzitude (Free for group members/Free to join)
Hair: Xmas 2014 - eXxEsS (Free gift)
Eyeshadow: Cruz Shadow - #adored Bodyshop (KittyCats! Advent 12)
Skin: Poison - .::WoW Skins::. 

No comments:

Post a Comment