Friday 22 August 2014

Gimmie Gimmie Yoga

I'm going away for a few days so I've spent most of my time doing laundry and packing stuff for the trip. I needed to take a break and relax for a minute and do some meditation.
My hair is a Lucky Chair prize at LaNoir Soleil Designs. They've got 13 lucky chairs with different hairs in them. The hairs come in pink and purple only but they are absolutely gorgeous! My shoes are a Midnight Mania board prize from Dark Salvation. They are for Slink High. I love the details on them! My skin is a MM board prize from WoW Skins.


My yoga outfit is from Jazzitude at Gimmie Gimmie Gacha Event. There is a separate gacha for pants and top and both machines have 9 common prizes and 1 rare. I just love the colour of this outfit. And the word 'Bliss' is perfect for meditation too!


Hair: Sylvie(Pink) - LaNoir Soleil Designs(Free lucky chair)
Skin: Clara(Milk) - .::WoW Skins::. (Group MM board/350L to join)
Top: Comfy Tank Top (Black&Orchid) - Jazzitude@GGG (Gacha/50L)

Pants: Yoga Pants (Black&Orchid) - Jazzitude@GGG (Gacha/50L)
Shoes: Sexy in Flash - Dark Salvation (Free MM)

No comments:

Post a Comment