Tuesday 5 August 2014

Kawaii Lolita

I have never been a girly girl in real life. I wear pants and t-shirts or plain skirts. But I love frilly and lacy dresses and outfits in Second Life. I found these 2 absolutely cute stores selling Lolita style clothing the other day and I had to post some of the stuff for everyone to see.

This first outfit is from a store called Nomi. The skirt and top comes separately and they are a Lucky Board prize. You need to be a member of the store group but it's free to join.

Skirt and top: Gothic Lolita Style - Nomi (Group lucky board/Free to join)

These next 2 dresses and the shoes are from a store called Jiessy Bella. The dresses are from lucky boards and the shoes a free opening gift for everybody. You need to be a member of the store group to get the dresses from the lucky boards but the group is free to join.

 Dress: Corset Lace Lolita Dress (Rose) - Jiessy Bella (Group lucky board/Free to join)

 Dress: Purple Winter Lolita Dress - Jiessy Bella (Group lucky board/Free to join)

 Shoes: Babe Rose Lolita Boots - Jiessy Bella (Free opening gift)

My skin is the August group gift from .:: WoW Skins ::. and my hair is a lucky board prize from Alice Project.

Skin: Petals - .:: WoW Skins::. (Group gift/350L to join)
Hair: Steph(Lucky blonde) - Alice Project (Lucky board)
Shape: My own
Photo Location: CYBERCITY 

No comments:

Post a Comment