Thursday 21 August 2014

Punk-ass Bish


This look was inspired by the tank top I found at Black Fashion Fair. It's from The Little Bat and comes with texture change HUD. I partnered it with leather pants from Poised and shoes from Diamante (previous blogged here). My skin is this weeks MM board prize at .::WoWSkins::.


The gas mask is a MM gift from NoName. You can find the board in the men's store. My hair and hairbase is from Adoness and tattoos from stores that no longer exist as far as I know(Just something I found in my inventory to complete my look)

Hair: Asteria(Plumify) - Adoness (Hair fair 2014 gift)
Gasmask:  Gasmask - NoName (Male MM prize)
Skin: Lara(DarkTan) - .::WoW Skins::. (Group MM/350L to join) 
Tattoo belly: Queen of Hearts - XWD(Store no longer available)
Tattoo neck: HeartBreak - KoQStar(Store no longer available)

Top: Say it Tank - The Little Bat@Black Fashion Fair (Gift)
Pants: Coy Cropped Jeans Leather - Poised (Free group gift/Free to join)
Shoes: Armory - Diamante (SL F&O Gift/Free to join)

No comments:

Post a Comment